User Tag List

Thread: GDPR, Site Upgrades and how this will affect you

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

GDPR, Site Upgrades and how this will affect you

Hello all! Long time no update, so thought I would share what we have been doing.

GDPR
    With the new laws and rules with GDPR we will be upgrading our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Service. I'm sure your inbox has been flooded with emails about this from other companies. We have been working on an update to our forum software, and our portal to integrate all this nicely.

Forum Upgrades
    Within the next week or two we will be upgrading our message boards. Styles will change, things will look neater, blah blah blah.

Game Upgrades
    Ohhh the juicy stuff! @Therenall has been busy working on Storage bugs. We are awaiting yet our new development server and when this is live we will be moving forward with some VERY exciting updates. We don't have a time frame for this as it hinges on the dev server being operational, and that hinges on the DC we are hosting it in being operational, and just fun times. Our server at the DC is operational as per Therenall post.​ Also, I will outline some of the things that we are currently working on...

• Outpost bugs
    • Team bugs
    • Logging of error messages to better trace their origin
    • File Integrity checks to make sure that your client is fully operational
    • Optimization of patching to shorten downtime for patches

That is all the information I have for you right now. We will have a full write up ready in the near future for what has been going on
    Noah "Lykos" Wingate-Dolph
    Server Administrator / Developer
    N E O C R O N . O R G
    Community Developed, Runner Approved!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lykos For This Useful Post:

Barely Legal (05-29-2018),BlackMaze (05-29-2018),Deka Dent (06-07-2018),hazuk (06-01-2018),Stevil (05-31-2018),Swayed (06-01-2018)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Sir & Team.
    #Quake4Life

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Barely Legal For This Useful Post:

Lykos (05-31-2018)

Developer / Server Admin Therenall's Avatar
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lykos View Post
    Hello all! Long time no update, so thought I would share what we have been doing.

GDPR
    With the new laws and rules with GDPR we will be upgrading our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Service. I'm sure your inbox has been flooded with emails about this from other companies. We have been working on an update to our forum software, and our portal to integrate all this nicely.

Forum Upgrades
    Within the next week or two we will be upgrading our message boards. Styles will change, things will look neater, blah blah blah.

Game Upgrades
    Ohhh the juicy stuff! @Therenall has been busy working on Storage bugs. We are awaiting yet our new development server and when this is live we will be moving forward with some VERY exciting updates. We don't have a time frame for this as it hinges on the dev server being operational, and that hinges on the DC we are hosting it in being operational, and just fun times. Also, I will outline some of the things that we are currently working on...

• Outpost bugs
    • Team bugs
    • Logging of error messages to better trace their origin
    • File Integrity checks to make sure that your client is fully operational
    • Optimization of patching to shorten downtime for patches

That is all the information I have for you right now. We will have a full write up ready in the near future for what has been going on
    To update this:

The dev server we have is online. Earlier this week I got the fiber up at the DC it's being hosted in, so progress should be continuing soon on some nice stuff
    Therenall
    Developer / Server Administrator
    N E O C R O N . O R G

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Therenall For This Useful Post:

DarkPhoenix (06-11-2018),Deka Dent (06-07-2018),Lykos (06-02-2018)