User Tag List

Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: [B#47] More Content!

  1. #1
    Developer / Server Admin Lykos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Plaza 1, Neocron
    Posts
    770
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    [B#47] More Content!

    Core Updates

    • Added new zone type - Faction HQ Sector (SL & Symp for Killing - Hostile: +5, Neutral: -15, Friendly: -50)
    • Created new item model



    World Changes

    • [Plaza 1] Lots of changes and fixes coming for Plaza zones in the next couple of weeks. First round of changes and fixes done concerning BSP issues.
    • [Multiple Zones] Fixed numerous actor and decal placements
    • Multiple Zones] Fixed a few textures
    • [Apartments] Pepper Park "SMALL APARTMENT" and Outzone Starter Apartment Fixes
    • [Apartments] Plaza L2 and L3 fixed some door texture bugs
    • [Faction HQs] All Faction HQs are now "Faction HQ Sectors"
    • [Uplink Undergrounds] Fixed Plants acting as Chairs
    • [Outzone SEC-1] New GeneRep Added - Old Outzone Mall - Some improvements around OZ1 done. Will be improving more over the next couple of weeks.
    • [Outzone SEC-1] Inventors shop has moved into the Old Outzone Mall
    • [Military Base SEC-2 / CityMercs HQ] GeneRep is working again
    • [J 01] Floating tree near MB Bunker fixed after 15+ years ::tear::
    • [Canyon Facility] Changed Canyon Trading Post desks.



    NPC Changes

    • [Outzone SEC-1] Dr. Carsin setup shop in the Old Outzone Mall and has instructions for building the Machina Gloves.
    • [Outzone SEC-1] Yo's Traders no longer sell weapons and implants
    • [Outzone SEC-8] Jailhouse Guards now take damage
    • [Plaza SEC-4] Neocron Fried Chicken is open for business



    Item Changes

    • [Clan Keys] Clan Keys can be purchased from your factions human resources contact once the epic for that faction has been completed (Talk to the same NPC again after the run to purchase the Clan Key)
    • [Machina Gloves] Blueprints created for constructing the Machina Tradeskill Gloves (TL 100)



    Just a note! This patch contains a lot of test fixes for zones etc. and we will be working on the BSP errors over the next few weeks.

    PATIENCE!
    Noah "Lykos" Wingate-Dolph
    Server Administrator / Developer
    N E O C R O N . O R G
    Community Developed, Runner Approved!

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lykos For This Useful Post:

    BlackMaze (01-17-2018),firstnorthstar (01-30-2018),Gnisha (01-15-2018),hazuk (01-15-2018),Skansy (01-15-2018)

  3. #2
    WoC PPU Skansy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Pepper Park
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice one!

    i realy like the Faction HQ Idea ... maybe you can add / change something?

    - SL & Symp for Killing - Hostile: +5, Neutral: -15, Friendly: -50
    i would remove the SL gain for killing NPCs ... maybe add Faction Missions "Kill 5 City Admin Guards" to gain SL
    and i would lower the Symp Gain and Loss ...
    and maybe add Symp Gain for all enemy Faction of your killed hostile ... (killing CA Guards will gain BD & TG Symp) to make it easyer for faction change.

    - Could you add a Faction Chat Message, when a Faction NPC in the HQ died?

    - Could you add Faction Boss NPCs ... like a special NPC you want to raid with your team or something ... maybe add a epic faction mission or something like that.


    thanks! xD

  4. #3
    Developer / Server Admin Lykos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Plaza 1, Neocron
    Posts
    770
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skansy View Post
    Nice one!

    i realy like the Faction HQ Idea ... maybe you can add / change something?

    - SL & Symp for Killing - Hostile: +5, Neutral: -15, Friendly: -50
    i would remove the SL gain for killing NPCs ... maybe add Faction Missions "Kill 5 City Admin Guards" to gain SL
    and i would lower the Symp Gain and Loss ...
    and maybe add Symp Gain for all enemy Faction of your killed hostile ... (killing CA Guards will gain BD & TG Symp) to make it easyer for faction change.

    - Could you add a Faction Chat Message, when a Faction NPC in the HQ died?

    - Could you add Faction Boss NPCs ... like a special NPC you want to raid with your team or something ... maybe add a epic faction mission or something like that.


    thanks! xD
    If anything, NPCs in the Faction HQ will be switched to Immortal. We don't want to encourage the easy way of just camping a Faction HQ for sympathy.

    Sooo to answer your question...

    - SL & Symp for Killing - Hostile: +5, Neutral: -15, Friendly: -50
    i would remove the SL gain for killing NPCs ... maybe add Faction Missions "Kill 5 City Admin Guards" to gain SL
    and i would lower the Symp Gain and Loss ...
    and maybe add Symp Gain for all enemy Faction of your killed hostile ... (killing CA Guards will gain BD & TG Symp) to make it easyer for faction change.
    This is a possible maybe but would only be guards. The rest of the NPCs will probably have a godmode flag set.

    - Could you add a Faction Chat Message, when a Faction NPC in the HQ died?
    Can be considered, sounds like a decent idea. Maybe a "Faction HQ Under attack!" message

    - Could you add Faction Boss NPCs ... like a special NPC you want to raid with your team or something ... maybe add a epic faction mission or something like that.
    Again for right now we aren't really looking to make the Faction HQs a big raid zone...they should be a safer area for people to gather, especially low level runners. Maybe we will add secondary locations like factories for NEXT or labs for Proto Pharm etc. that people can raid.
    Noah "Lykos" Wingate-Dolph
    Server Administrator / Developer
    N E O C R O N . O R G
    Community Developed, Runner Approved!

  5. #4
    WoC PPU Skansy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Pepper Park
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lykos View Post
    This is a possible maybe but would only be guards. The rest of the NPCs will probably have a godmode flag set.
    yeah that sounds nice.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lykos View Post
    Can be considered, sounds like a decent idea. Maybe a "Faction HQ Under attack!" message
    exactly what i thought ... like the Outpost under Attack message.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lykos View Post
    Again for right now we aren't really looking to make the Faction HQs a big raid zone...they should be a safer area for people to gather, especially low level runners. Maybe we will add secondary locations like factories for NEXT or labs for Proto Pharm etc. that people can raid.
    ohh okay ... just had the idea like "Faction HQ Raids with a boss and boss loot, like a PvE+PvP Mode"

    a safer area espacially fpr low level runners would be nice, cause most people would stay in their HQ .. so you would have split all the new player on each HQ to be safer ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •