User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ONE POTATO! TWO POTATO! THREE POTATO! CUCUMBER!

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by L. S. View Post
    Hey!

After some time I visited the City today again and I have to say the new textures look wonderfull.
    Feels like comming back home with everything back like it was i NC1.
    It was only a bit... lonley. It seemed like I was all alone on the server, but then it was noon so probably more people on during the evening.

Some things I noticed:
    No advertisment over cityspeakers - I really miss them, especially the german ones.
    Missions: I tried to make some construction missions (very easy) but they just say you have to construct this and that item. I don't get any bluprint or material. Is that really suppose to be that way? As a beginner you just don't have any clue where to get all the "ingredients" or what they would be for the wanted item. I failed thoughout all of those missions, simply because I don't know what ingredients are needed and if, where to get them. I want to play a char that never touches a weapon and only levels through scientific tasks.

Welcome to Neocron Classic! We are currently working out a lot of bugs with the game as we are still in Beta. I believe @Gnisha is looking into missions and @Atlas is improving the wording on them.

The City Announcements are a known bug and we are looking into that

Thank you!
    Noah "Lykos" Wingate-Dolph
    Server Administrator / Developer
    N E O C R O N . O R G
    Community Developed, Runner Approved!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

keep working on it dont bring nc2 Models look like shit bring the oldscool nc1 models back and be fine !

thx cu

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123