User Tag List

Thread: Where the heck has everybody been?!

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Where the heck has everybody been?!

Hey all! Thought I'd pop my head in here and toss a few things out at you to let you know kind of what is going on before Atlas throws out the big update post.

So far we have been working on some new missions for your leveling experience. While during Beta we have had a big boost in XP, we will be dialing this back to regular XP for the start of retail. Discussions were had about having double XP for the first few weeks etc, but I think everybody starting out the same and helping each other get leveled up will really help in the long run.

We are working on new missions to make leveling not require the constant PvE grind, and be able to do more side missions to help you get leveled up and help new people explore Neocron and its surrounding areas. I don't know if you have seen @Gnisha hovering around the Discord or on the forums, but he is one of our new mission writers along with @Atlas and myself doing some work on these missions.

Atlas will have more details, I just wanted to let you all know we are still working on the project and still moving forward. It has been kind of a slow month for us all as we have been dealing with our jobs and taking a bit of a break from the constant development of NCC. None of us want to get burned out working on NC so a break here and there is never a bad thing it just means we have time to brainstorm new ideas and hit the ground running with new content in the future.

Thank you again to everybody who has been testing and playing and advertising for us, this is truly a community edition of Neocron and will always remain that way! Lets make this the best Neocron experience we can!
    Noah "Lykos" Wingate-Dolph
    Server Administrator / Developer
    N E O C R O N . O R G
    Community Developed, Runner Approved!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lykos For This Useful Post:

Barely Legal (05-22-2017),CoreKeeper (06-17-2017),firstnorthstar (05-21-2017)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    .....<3
    #Quake4Life

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waiting on netcode and retail.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Legacy player and weapon models for me. Hoping those combine with retail

the Al Bundy of gaming Zoneseek's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MayhemMike View Post
    Waiting on netcode and retail.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zoneseek For This Useful Post:

Bonse (05-28-2017),cronbeer (06-04-2017),Tealc (05-30-2017)